Who is a Digital Freelancer? Who is Marketing Specialist? What does a Digital Marketing Specialist do? What's the difference between a Digital Freelancer and a Digital Marketing Agency? What is the hourly rate for a marketing specialist? How Much Should I Pay a Marketing Consultant? How much do Marketing Specialists get paid?
Who is a Digital Marketing Freelancer ?Freelance (freelancer, freelance worker) is a person who is self-employed. Benefits of freelancing include the ability to work from home or from a non-traditional workspace.Freelance digital marketers help companies and clients to sell their products and services online.
What does a Digital Marketing Specialist do?A Digital Marketing Specialist (Digital Marketer) help sell products and services, build brands and fan communities. Their duties include performing market research, creating content...
The most common advantages of cooperation with a freelancer:
- Digital marketer freelancer has direct contact with the client. Client knows exactly who will work on marketing tasks.
- Digital freelancers offer the opportunity to work for companies from different parts of the world (the ability to schedule calls and meetings outside the normal "office hours" of agencies).
- The freelancer has his own HW and SW equipment (the client does not have additional costs for health insurance, purchase of HW & SW, meal tickets, etc.).
- The client pays only for the delivered service and know-how
- The price of a marketing freelancer is lower than the price of marketing agencies (agencies prices of services included costs for premises, employees, equipment of premises, cars, etc.)
How much does a Marketing Specialist make hourly?The average hourly rate for a freelancer is between $ 50 and $ 100.
How much do Online Digital Agencies charge per hour?Creative and Digital Agency hourly rates can range from $ 100 to $ 250.
What skills should marketing specialists have?
- Good communication skills
- Open-minded approach
- Strong organizational and planning abilities
- Attention to Detail
- Data Analysis & Analytics
Why choose a freelancer?
- Freelancers generally have fewer projects than a larger digital agency and can make your projects a priority.
- If you have enough work for a freelancer, it's almost like having an in-house marketing professional.
- A digital marketing freelancer is cheaper than an internal employee or agency.